Friday, January 26, 2018

Masked Magic

Thank you for playing along with last week's "Black. White. Pop!" dare!

This week it's me, Nat, setting the challenge and I've been inspired by one of the techniques I fell in love with while trying to tackle my Christmas card production backlog last year:

Masking!

I'd like to see you use masking techniques on your card, whether with masking tape, post-it notes, masking paper or masking fluid - or even some completely new-to-me medium!

It's such a fun technique for stamping, creating DIY backgrounds with ink blending, using die-cuts from masking paper, and many more looks.

Here are the projects the design team created:


Svenja

Nat

Karen    

Ruth



Dawn    
 
 Kathy  
 
 ************
InLinkz

1 comment :

maria f. said...

Love masking! Very pretty and different creations from the DT.